So where is everybody? Give us a reply to see if you're still here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So where is everybody? Give us a reply to see if you're still here

I've been in TS for the last few days, only seen Razer and PIX seems pretty dead.
    I wonder how many is still around here, give us a shout here and let us know you're still alive!

Cheers!

I'm still here, I tend to set in TS quite often and not see anyone as well. I'm non deployable for the next 3 years, so you can count on me being around a good bit.

Comment

PPff didn't really wanted to respond.
      Yeah it's dead the site will go offline pretty soon aswell... i'll online support TS since i don't pay for that

Comment

I have been lurking on the site a bit but havent had much time to play until recently.

Comment

I still make it a point to jump on here at least once a week and I'm on TS every day or so, I still never see anyone on. I also can't bring anyone in because I don't have my admin on the TS anymore. so until I start seeing people around I'll just hold security

Comment

Still nothing?

Comment

I check in once every month or two. No one is really around nowadays.

Comment

OK, I am still alive... In case you haven't heard, Destiny 2 is on the horizon for PC!!! I have pre-purchased the PS4 and the PC version. I absolutely love this game and if anyone is interested, I recommend you watch the reveal on twitch or youtube. This is a new game and does not require you to know anything about the game as its a new beginning and fun for newcomers as well as veteran players. I miss playing with all of you and miss the conversations I have had with each and every one of you. This game will definitely bring me back to PC and I will bringing many people that I have met along the way while playing Destiny that will be migrating over to PC. If anyone is still playing on PC here, let me know and we can try and organize something. Special note to Sleeper....thank you for keeping this site up and I haven't really been on TS but if that is still up, thank you for that too! Hope to see some replies to this from some of our veteran members as well as new people.

Yours and always yours,

~Kama

Comment

Originally posted by Kamasutra View Post
                  OK, I am still alive... In case you haven't heard, Destiny 2 is on the horizon for PC!!! I have pre-purchased the PS4 and the PC version. I absolutely love this game and if anyone is interested, I recommend you watch the reveal on twitch or youtube. This is a new game and does not require you to know anything about the game as its a new beginning and fun for newcomers as well as veteran players. I miss playing with all of you and miss the conversations I have had with each and every one of you. This game will definitely bring me back to PC and I will bringing many people that I have met along the way while playing Destiny that will be migrating over to PC. If anyone is still playing on PC here, let me know and we can try and organize something. Special note to Sleeper....thank you for keeping this site up and I haven't really been on TS but if that is still up, thank you for that too! Hope to see some replies to this from some of our veteran members as well as new people.

Yours and always yours,

~Kama
                  I've been playing a hell of a lot of PC lately after I got my Steam Link & controller. Way better experience than my PS4 without the yearly fee and still get to enjoy my comfy couch. I haven't been in Teamspeak and actually haven't installed yet. Look forward to seeing anyone when they're ready to start playing again.

Comment

i check in every so often, if i have time soon ill get on teamspeak and and have a chat with you guys. would be fun!

Comment

is there a different ts ip?

Comment

Originally posted by Tripod View Post
                        is there a different ts ip?
                        I don't believe there is a TS server anymore. Discord is free and we can use that for the time being. https://discord.gg/pn2V4r8

Comment

And i'm back
                          Well that took a while.

As for the TS it was up but didn't maintain the server anymore so the TS was down without knowing.
                          Like JB said i think Discord is the best solution to go to. Nice interface and free to use

As for the rest i hardly play games anymore waiting till i can turn my kid into a PC addictive little brat ^^

Comment

I'm here too. No need to repeat myself. Go here, read up, and add me! http://pixscotty.com/forums/forum/ma...n-steam-origin
                            Last edited by U.bleed; 06-26-2017, 10:49 AM.
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_65_1473438586502_318[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                            X