Down but not out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Down but not out

Hey folks. I finally found you guys. I disappeared for a while. Found out I have Hodgkin's Lymphoma or Hodgkins Disease. 5" tumor on top of my lung. Played it rough for a couple months, but chemo is shrinking it fast. I'll be cancer free in a couple more months. Just thought I'd post my excuse for being absent. Not playing many games lately. But maybe I'll catch with some of you on TS.
    Last edited by U.bleed; 09-09-2016, 08:31 AM.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_65_1473438586502_318[/ATTACH]

Damn dude. Talk about having it rough.
    Glad to hear you'll be back to your old self.

Right now PIX has really diminished planning to take down the site soon but yeah good hearing from you

Comment

Thanks Sleeper. It's not as bad as I thought although getting through the bad days of chemo is a bitch. I don't expect it to last much longer. I'll know more around xmas. So the site is going down... does that mean PIX is dead? Or are you opening a new site? I logged into TS and I see nobody's on. Anyway, if PIX is moving email me so I can follow. If not, It was a cool ride.

Comment

Hey all. I wanted to give an update on my condition. I'm getting better. Tumor is almost gone. Feeling stronger, more energy, eating better. Treatment was a bitch but It's not over yet. I'm on a 3 months vacation, then we might have to do another round of Chemo / Radiation. I don't care... I'm gonna beat this bitch.

Comment

Working...
        X