Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CS:GO PIXScotty?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CS:GO PIXScotty?

    What sort of stuff would we be looking to put on a CS:GO server. Meaning plugins, maps, etc. Please let me know, since I'm evaluating a server deployment for PIX.

    Thank You
    -James

  • #2
    I was looking the other day and it appears that teleportation, RTD and a bunch of other stuff we used to have are working on CS:GO. At this point I feel that kind of a server would be a really unique experience that would foster a new generation of people to come and want to enjoy it. Although I do somewhat feel as if it would attract a younger crowd instead of more mature audiences, it might be worth a shot. I think the trick would be the custom maps and making those work on CSGO

    Comment


    • #3
      Do you have a link for the CS:GO compatible teleportation? I tried the original plugin, but it's only half working with GO :/

      Comment


      • #4
        https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1719282

        This was the link I saw, if not, then I believe there are straight up teleportation plugins we could just change the code on to set phrases and hotkeys and whatnot, add sounds in. The link appears to have the original author in the forum so maybe he would respond to port it to CS GO.

        https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2309707

        That forum has a way to request mods, and appears to be active still, perhaps we could seek someone out.
        Last edited by Ecksehl; 03-04-2016, 09:31 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          I think it would be amazing to get the original beam me up scotty working on Go. However, I'm not familiar with coding for mods. Do you have any experience Ecks?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by JamesBond View Post
            I think it would be amazing to get the original beam me up scotty working on Go. However, I'm not familiar with coding for mods. Do you have any experience Ecks?

            I can take a look and see if I am able to port it whenever (and if..) I get enough time for it. :-)

            ~PureD~

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by PureDarkness View Post


              I can take a look and see if I am able to port it whenever (and if..) I get enough time for it. :-)

              ~PureD~
              If you'd like to give it a try I'd appreciate it. Ecks had a link above to the plugin.

              Comment


              • #8
                Thought I'd kindle the fire on this post. Any updates regarding this? Wish I could be of some help, but I do not know jack squat about coding

                Comment


                • #9
                  I am too busy deploying a huge virtual data center with a ton of virtual networks and advanced SAN storage setups these days, so I am not sure when I'd be able to look at it code wise.. I took a brief look, and it doesn't seem _that_ hard to port.
                  Will be updating you guys as soon as I got some time to spare.

                  ~PureD~

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by PureDarkness View Post
                    I am too busy deploying a huge virtual data center with a ton of virtual networks and advanced SAN storage setups these days, so I am not sure when I'd be able to look at it code wise.. I took a brief look, and it doesn't seem _that_ hard to port.
                    Will be updating you guys as soon as I got some time to spare.

                    ~PureD~
                    Appreciate it Pure. Just shoot me a message on Steam if you need me to fire up the test server.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X